|Rendering of Toronto's L-Tower|
- L Tower’s suites range from one-bedrooms starting at 540 square feet through one plus dens starting at 675 square feet through 825-square-foot two-bedroom units and two-bedroom plus den suites starting at about 1,100 square feet.
- Prices average about $600 a square foot on this $280 million project
- 58 stories and 600 suites
- Built concurrently with a renovation and refurbishment of the 50-year-old Sony Centre declared a Heritage Site in July 2007
- The building is 88% sold.
- As of the new year, all of the $1.6 million to $3.2 million penthouses are still available. The suites range in size from 1,068 to 2,400 square feet. These are two-storey living spaces with high ceilings up to 14 ft tall.